Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Crimes and Covers by Amanda Flower review


 Title:  Crimes and Covers

Author:  Amanda Flower

Ch: 28 Plus Epilogue

Pg:  304

Series: A Magical Bookshop mystery book 5

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

Rating: 5 stars

 Publisher: Crooked Lane books

 

Crimes and Covers by Amanda Flower is the fifth book in the A Magical Bookshop mystery series and it's the book I been waiting for since I started this series.  Though I liked how the book ended I do hope it's not the end of the series and Violet's mystery solving. I loved this book and series because of the bookshop setting and the little bit of romance. I am one of those cozy readers who enjoys a bit of rom com with my mysteries.  I look forward to the next book by Amanda Flower and hopefully the next book in the A Magical Bookshop Mystery series. 

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment