Top Ten Favorite Disney Movies
|1. Beauty and the Beast tied with Tangled|
|1. Tangled tied with Beauty and the beast|
|2. Pocahontas |
|3. Peter Pan |
|4. The Lion King |
|5. Robin Hood |
|6. Cinderella |
|7. 101 Dalmatians |
|8. Cars |
|9. The HunchBack of Notre Dame |
|10. Snow White |
Each of these movies made it on the list for different reasons.
1. Beauty and the Beast/Tangled were tied only because I love them both equally. Beauty and the Beast because Belle was a bookworm who fell in love with the beast not because of what he looked liked but because of who he was. I am he knew the way to her heart just give the girl a library, I mean who wouldn’t love a guy who gave her a library. Tangled because Rapuzel was stronger than she looked, girl really knew how to use a skillet. Flynn is also not your typical hero, the bad guy who becomes a reformed hero and does what is right.
3. Peter Pan the boy who would never grow up, what kid wants to grow up when they are kids.
4. The Lion King- it might be sad and a tear jerker, but it is still a good movie.
5. Robin Hood- the story of Robin Hood only with animals
6. Cinderella- reminds you not to give up on your dreams
7. 101 Dalmatians-who doesn’t love puppies
8. Cars- talking cars
9. The Hunchback of Notre Dame- the hero is the one you lest expect
10. Snow White- “the fairest one” isn’t about looks, but about your heart