Saturday, July 7, 2012

Reading challenge update

So far I am doing good in the reading challenges expect one.

the chick lit challenge


2012 Reading Challenges

Reading Challenges that I am working on in 2012
Fairy Tales read told Hosted by Debz Bookshelf

3 books- peasant completed my challenge  and up my challenge to six  


2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge
Hosted by Bumps in the road

I chose the Mini YA Reading Challenge-read 12 young adult novels. I completed the 12 young adult novels and continued to read young adult books. I am now up to 29 

2012 Support your Local library Challenge hosted by the Eclectic bookshelf
I am choosing Level 4- read 37+ books I easily reached my goal, I guess that's what happened when you work at a library. I am now at
55


I am choosing struggling addiction:  10 Books-historical fiction challenge on goodreads  
I have finished this challenge. 




 



I am choosing to read Elementary- 5 Nonfiction books

I have too more to read in this challenge. 


 To read books that have been sitting on your bookshelf.

Books that you have gotten prior to 2012. I only choose tempted 5 books to read but I think that I have read more than that.

The 2012 Christian Suspense Reading Challenge

http://christianbookshelfreviews.blogspot.com/ and I am going for the Captain - 20 to 50 Christian Suspense books level.  So far I have read 13 for this challenge. 

1.Too Close to Home by Lynette Eason  Jan 12, 2012
2.Don't Look Back by Lynette Eason Jan 21, 2012
3. The Captain's Mission by Debby Giusti Feb 9, 2012
4.A Killer among us by Lynette Eason Feb 11, 201
5. Deadly Pursuit by Irene Hannon
6.Protecting the Princess by Rachelle McCalla
7.The Lawman's Legacy by  Shirlee McCoy
8.The Rookie's Assignment by Valerie Hansen 
9.The Detective's Secret Daughter by Rachelle McCalla
10.The Widow’s Protector by Stephanie Newton 
11.The Black Sheep's Redemption by Lynette Eason  
12.In Harm’s Way by Irene Hannon 
13.The Deputy's Duty by Terri Reed




Historical Fiction reading challenge .over at http://www.existingstricky.blogspot.com/ and goodreads 
The challenge runs from January 1, 2012 and ends December 31, 2012.

2. There are four levels to this challenge: Lady In Waiting 1-3 Books, Earl 4-6 Books, Prince 7-10 Books, Queen 12+ Books

I am choosing queen 12+ books.  You don't need a blog to do the challenge you can post the books on goodreads as you finish the books. 

I am now at 13 books 

 


Cupcakes War Reading Challenge  2012 
2 books per month 
January Juvenile fiction complete
February Romance Fiction complete  
March Mysteries complete 
April Adult fiction complete
May Memoirs complete 
June Just Chick Lit complete



 



I've read 14 books towards my Fifty state challenges 

Alabama- The Wedding Dress by  Rachel Hauck
Colorado- A Heart Divided by Kathleen Morgan
Georgia- The One that I want by Jennifer Echoles
Kentucky-The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker
Massachusetts- The Widow’s Protector by Stephanie Newton 
Missouri-Sketchy Behavior By Erynn Magnum
New York- Love Story by Jennifer Echols
North Carolina- The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
 
Oklahoma-Oklahoma Reunion by Tina Radcliffe
South Carolina-Don't Look Back by Lynette Eason
Tennessee- The Bridal Swap by Karen Kirst
Texas- Texas Ranger Dad by Debra Clopton
Washington- Seattle Cinderella by Gail Sattler
Wyoming - Summer of Promise by Amanda Cabot

And I've read 117 books toward my goodreads goal of 210. 

To see a complete list of 



No comments:

Post a Comment