Monday, September 22, 2014

Review of The Redemption

The Redemption (Legacy of the King's Pirates Book 1) - Kindle edition by MaryLu Tyndall. Religion  Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com....Title: The Redemption

Author: M.L. Tyndall 

Series: Legacy of the King’s Pirates book 1
 
Chapters: 47

Pages: 317

Genre: Christian Historical/pirates

Rating: 5 stars

     Lady Charlisse Bristol wants to find her father, Edmund Merrick is a pirate for the crown. They are searching for the same man but for different reasons. They both end up finding some much more. 

     The Redemption is the first book that I have read by Mary Lu and I am wondering why it took me so long to read. As a child and a teen I loved pirates. I mean my two of my favorite books as a child were about pirates. The Redemption has both pirates and faith. I love that Mary Lu wrote about a Christian pirate, a pirate that is trying to turn his life around. I also loved that faith is intertwined in the story and is a huge part of the story. A story that wouldn’t be complete without that.

     I cannot wait to start reading the next book in the LEgecy of the King’s pirate series as well as other books by Mary Lu Tyndall. 


No comments:

Post a Comment