Monday, April 30, 2018

April Wrap Up


I read a total of 29 books and (6367) pages. My average rating for the month was 3.3  I listened to three audiobooks.  Finished three series and started another. I now have 34 unfinished series.  My TBR pile started April at 36. I  Read two owned books. Received myOwlcrate book and bought a  book.  and because of this my TBR # is still at 36 but it didn't go up. 

Carnegie’s Maid by Marie Benedict (audio)
Craig & Fred: A Marine, A Stray Dog, and How they Rescued Each Other by Craig Grossi
Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
Husband by Arrangement by Angel Moore
Where Courage Calls by Janette Oke and Laurel Oke Logan
Don’t Blink by Amy Krouse
The St. Patrick’s Day Shillelagh by Janet Nolen
The Reader’s Advisory Handbook by Jessica E Moyer
Anne’s House of Dreams by L.M. Montgomery
The Bone Garden by Tess Gerritsen
Death by Dumpling by Vivien Chien
Hello Lighthouse by Sophie Blackall
Not if I Save You First by Ally Carter
Lost Books and Old Bones by Paige Shelton
Beyond the Gathering Storm by Janette Oke (e-book)
Anne of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery
To Wager Her Heart by Tamera Alexander finished series
Goodnight Soccer by Michael Dahl
Rainbow Valley by L.M. Montgomery (audio)
Good Day Carl by Alexandra Day
When Tomorrow Comes by Janette Oke finished series (e-book)
Carl and the Sick puppy by Alexandra Day
The Fairy Dogfather by Alexandra Day
I’ve Loved You Since Forever by Hoda Kotb
Rilla of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery (audio) finished series
The Case for Jamie by Brittany Cavallaro
The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan 

Library on Wheels: Mary Lemist Titcomb and America's First Bookmobile by Sharlee Glenn

 Who Moved My Goat Cheese? by Lynn Cahoon 

No comments:

Post a Comment