Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Review of Hummus and Homicide



Author: Tina Kashian

Series: Kebab Kitchen Mystery

Pages: 321

Genre: cozy mystery

Rating: 3 stars

     Lucy is back in her hometown after losing her job as a patent lawyer. She hasn’t really been back after fleeing after college graduation. But not she’s back. And she has to solve a murder in order to clear her family, and save their Mediterranean restaurant.
     I enjoyed this cozy mystery even though I didn’t love it. I am willing to pick up the next book in the series when it comes out. This book including Lucy’s family gave me slight My Big Fat Greek wedding feels in the sense it has some crazy family moments. Including locking two people in a walk in freezer. This was actually the funniest cozy mystery that I have read in a while.  



I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment