Monday, July 16, 2018

Review of Bear Witness to Murder


Bear Witness to Murder (Shamelessly Adorable Teddy Bear Mystery, #2)Title: Bear Witness to Murder 

Author: Meg Macy 
  

Pages: 292

Series: Shamelessly Adorable Teddy Bear Mystery book 2 

Genre: Cozy mystery 

Rating:3 stars 

Bear Witness to Murder by Meg Macy is the second book in The Shamelessly Adorable Teddy Bear mystery series and while I didn't like it as much as the first book in the series it was still an enjoyable read. I mean what's not to love about a teddy bear workshop. While the first book was set in the summer this book is set in September with the village gearing up for Oktobear Fest instead of Oktoberfest.  With the theme being focused on teddy bears.  And not to be confused with the name Oktoberfest and Oktobear fest does indeed take place in September not October.  

Sasha Silverman's goal is to run her family's bear shop and factory without any problems meaning no mysteries and especially no murders. But then she has to go and find a dead body.  So much for staying away from mysteries and murder.  To clear family and friends names she will have to work to solve the murder before the police do.  

Bear Witness to Murder is indeed your typical cozy mystery and that's not a bad thingespecially if you do indeed love cozy mysteries.  But for me it kind of fell into that second book rut, but that doesn't mean I won't pick up the next book. I think for me if I had read it in either September or October.   


I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment