Monday, July 23, 2018

Review of A Most Noble Heir


A Most Noble HeirTitle: A Most noble Heir 

Author: Susan Anne Mason 


Pages: 360

Genre: Christian Historical fiction, Christian Historical Romance 

Rating: 3 stars 

Imagine spending your whole life thinking your one person only to discover as an adult you’re another person.   That is what happens to Nolan Price the main character in A Most Noble Heir.  Growing up he was a stable hand but on his mother's death bed he learns two shocking things one she isn't his mother and two he is the son of the Earl of Stainsby.  To top it off he is the oldest son and true heir. 

But this bit of news also comes with a price one Nolan doesn't know if he can pay. He'll have to give up the woman he loves Hannah Burnham who as a maid is below his station. But a choice that Nolan makes has dire consequences for more than one person. 

A most Noble Heir was the first book that I've read by Susan Anne Mason for some reason I couldn't get into her series but I did enjoy this one. I guess it was the slight regency setting. I do enjoy reading books set in the regency period.  Thanks Jane Austen. 

To me the book starting on the slow side but picked up by chapter eight.  The character development of all the characters show just how much they all grew and changed, most of them for the better.  As of right now the book is a stand alone novel. I may now go back and read her first series.  

I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading Regency fiction and historical fiction. As well as stand alone novels.  



I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.






No comments:

Post a Comment