Sunday, July 1, 2018

June Wrap Up


June Wrap Up
My TBR started this month at 35. I bought two books and received my OwlCrate box for the month. I read three of my owned book so my total stayed at 35 didn’t go down but didn’t go up either.  My unfinished series started the month at 33.  I read a total of 14 books.  With a total of 3745 pages.  My average rating is 3.3.  I didn’t finish any series this month, and I didn’t read as many books as I did in May, but it was still a good reading month.

1.  Red Wagon by Renanta
2.  Read Hearring by V.M Burns
3.  Rodeo Standoff by Susan Sleeman
4.  Falling for You by Becky Wade (owned book)
5.  Cake and Punishment by Maymee Bell
6.  A Most Noble Heir by Susan Anne Mason
7.  Harry: Life, Loss and Love by Katie Nicholl
8.  Worth the Wait by Karen Witemyer
9.  Love in Three Quarter Time by Rachel McMillan
10.Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch (owned book)
11.My Oxford Year by Julia Whelan
12.The Captured Bride by Michelle Griep
13.More than Meets the eye by Karen Witemeyer
14.Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch (owned book)

No comments:

Post a Comment