Friday, July 17, 2020

First Line Friday

First Line Friday is hosted Hoarding Books Blog

Black Widow: Forever Red (Black Widow, #1) by Margaret Stohl | Goodreads

On the Outskirts of Odessa, Ukraine Near the Black Sea

"Natasha Romanoff hated pierogies -but more than, she hated lies.." 

This book has been sitting on my bookshelf for years, my mom bought it for me when it first came out.  After finishing the MCU movies and not liking how Avengers Endgame ended and the release of the Black Widow movie being pushed back I wanted more Black Widow so I picked up this book finally and i'm loving it. 


4 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!!

    LOVING this cover and this book I must check out! I am huge Marvel fan!! I was so bummed they pushed the movie release :(

    Over on my blog my first line is from A Bride's Journey to Colorado Territory by Diana Lesire Brandmeyer.
    "I said you need to stay away from him, Sister"
    https://www.musingsofasassybookishmama.com/2020/07/first-line-fridays-brides-journey-to.html

    Have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! My first line is from “A Heart Renewed” by author Kimberly Rae Jordan:

    “Carter Ward stared at the woman in front of him, a sick feeling in his stomach.”

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will use the first lines of Chapter 1.
    Set The Stars Alight by Amanda Dykes
    Candlewick Commons London, England. 2000
    To step inside the watchmaker’s cottage was to step outside of time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My current read is Practically Married by Karin Beery. I'm just starting the second chapter, so I will share the first line of that chapter. "The sharp edge of reality sliced through Russ' heart." May you have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete