Wednesday, July 15, 2020

The Jane Austen Society review


The Jane Austen Society by Natalie Jenner | Goodreads

Title: The Jane Austen Society

Author:  Natalie Jenner

Ch: 30 Plus Epilogue

Pg:  320

Series:

Genre: Literary Fiction

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: St. Martin’s Press


I didn’t know what to think when I started reading this one, but I love all things Austen so I wanted to give this one a try. The Jane Austen society by Natalie Jenner takes place in England after World War II when some of the villagers are determined to save Jane Austen’s legacy.

I loved seeing the different characters come together because of their love of Austen. I also love that you get chapters and POV of views from most of the main characters.

It was nice to visit a part of Jane Austen’s England even during a pandemic from the comfort of my own chair. This novel gave me The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society  feels.

I would recommend this book to fans of

I look forward to other books by this author.


I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment