Monday, July 20, 2020

Mousse and Murder review


Mousse And MurderTitle: Mousse and Murder

Author:  Elizabeth Logan

Ch: 38

Pg: 304

Series:  Alaskan Dinner Mystery book 1

Genre: Cozy Mystery

Rating: 4 Stars

Publisher:  Berkeley



Mousse and Murder is the first book in the Alaskan Dinner Mystery by Elizabeth Logan. It was also my first cozy mystery set in Alaska. I loved the small town Alaska setting and meeting all the characters especially Eggs Benedict Benny for short Charlie’s cat.

Dinner owner and chef Charlie Cooke finds herself involved in a murder mystery when her head chef is killed and is considered a suspect. She teams up with newspaper reporter Chris Doucette to find the real killer and clean her name.

This was a fairly quick read and I enjoyed the banter between the two main characters and I’m looking forward to the next book in the series and other books by this author.


I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment