Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Dearest Josephine by Caroline George review

Title:  Dearest Josephine

Author:  Caroline George

Ch: 29

Pg: 384

Genre: Dual time historical contemporary  

Rating: 4.5 stars

Publisher: Thomas Nelson

 

I’m normally not a fan of books told through letters and emails. But Dearest Josephine I loved and I think that was because of the dual timeline of the novel. You have Josie De Clare in the present trying to figure out life without her dad. And then Elias Roch in the past.

Josie starts to fall in love with him through his letters when she meets Oliver McLaughlin a very real man in the present.

Josie was easy to relate to. Not the whole letter thing but the trying to fugue out life after losing a parent thing. Because it’s something that I’ve dealt with and in some ways still dealing with. All in all Dearest Josephine was an enjoyable read.



I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment