Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Murder in an Irish Bookshop by Carlene O'Connor review

Title:  Murder in an Irish Bookshop

Author:  Carlene O’Connor

Ch: 32

Pg:  258

Series: Irish Village Mystery

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: Kensington Publishing

 

     I’m not going to lie but the last one in the Irish Village Mystery series was a miss for me. So I started reading this one with lower expectations. However I ended up enjoying Murder in an Irish Bookshop. The 7th book in this cozy series set in Ireland read like earlier books in the series. Siobhan sounded more like herself again. But more importantly the banter that I’ve come to love between Siobhan and Macdara was back. And even though there was a murder to solve there were plenty of laugh out loud moments though out the book.

 

     And even though I book 6th let me down I loved this one and I look forward to what book 8 will bring us.

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment