Thursday, December 16, 2021

No Memes of Escape by Olivia Blacke review

 Title:  No Memes of Escape

Author:  Olivia Blacke

Ch:25

Pg:  320

Series: A Brooklyn Murder Mystery series book 2

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

Rating: 5 stars

Publisher: Berkeley

No Memes of Escape by Olivia Blacke is the second book in the A Brooklyn Murder mystery which I enjoyed more than the first one. Odessa though was a favorite in the first one as well. You just can't but love her quirkiness. The murder mystery involving the escape room was what kept my attention as it was something different in a mystery. And of course, the whole microbrewery and bookstore Odessa works at also helps. I look forward to the next book in the series as well as other books by this author. 

 



 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment