Tuesday, December 14, 2021

The Cure for What Ales You by Elle Alexander review

Title:  The Cure for What Ales You

Author:  Elle Alexander

Ch: 29

Pg:  276

Series: A Sloan Krause Mystery book 5

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

Rating: 4 stars


Publisher: St. Martin’s press

The Cure for What Ales You by Elle Alexander is the 5th book in the A Sloan Krause mystery series and I have to say that it is my favorite of the series so far. I think do in part since it's the 5th book the characters and the setting are fully established and they feel like old friends. I also loved that the mystery aspect kept me guessing. The fact that an underlying thread through the previous books has tied itself up nicely. 

Though I think I would have loved this one in even more if I had read it during late spring early summer as that is when the novel instead of reading as I did in the fall. I do like the direction that the relationship between Sloan and Garrett is going. And as always, I look forward to the next book in the series. 





 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment