Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Countdown by Lynette Eason review


Title: Countdown


Author: Lynette Eason


Ch: 26 plus epilogue


Pg: 298


Series: Extreme Measures book 4


Genre: Christian Romantic Suspense


Rating:4 stars


Publisher: Revell

Countdown is the final book in the Extreme Measure series. We finally get Raina’s story as well as a great ending to the series. While this one was a little slower pace than the previous four in the series it ended up being my favorite because of that. I enjoyed getting to know more about Raina’s past and meeting Vince.

Reading Countdown reminded me what Lynette Eason is my go-to for Christian Romantic Suspense because she gives me the right balance of suspense and romance. Can’t wait to see what she does next.

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment