Monday, September 18, 2023

Positively Penelope by Pepper Basham review


Title: Positively Penelope


Author: Pepper Basham


Ch: 23


Pg: 416


Series: Skymar # 2


Genre: Christian fiction rom com


Rating: 4.5 stars


Publisher: Thomas Nelson

Positively Penelope is the second book in the Skymar series. And I enjoyed it just as much as I did Accidentally Izzy. In this one Penelope comes into her own. And the reader gets to see her grow even more than she did in the first book. I enjoyed getting to see more of the island of Skymar. And of course, Matt and Isis help to make the story. And I’ve also found that the single dad troupe is starting to grow on me.

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment