Thursday, September 14, 2023

A Royal Christmas by Melody Carlson Review

 


Title: A Royal Christmas


Author: Melody Carlson


Ch: 17


Pg: 167


Genre: Contemporary romance


Rating: 3.5 stars


Publisher: Revell

I’m generally not a fan of princess stories, the one where the commoner falls for the prince. But if it’s a girl who finds out she’s a long lost princess think The Princess Diaries then I want to read. Throw in Christmas and I’m hooked. And that’s A Royal Christmas by Melody Carlson gives the reader.

I have to say I was rooting for Adelaide from page one. I wanted her to get a happy ending. And the Magic of Christmas in Europe even if it’s only in the pages of a book added to the story. It’s a quick read. This is the perfect novella to read this Christmas and add to your Christmas stack in returning years.


I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment