Monday, September 4, 2023

Falling Hard for the Royal Guard by Megan Clawson


Title: Falling Hard for the Royal Guard


Author: Megan Clawson


Ch: 23 plus epilogue


Pg: 384


Genre: Rom Colb


Rating: 4.5 stars


Publisher: Harper Collins

Not only I’m a sucker for rom coms I’m a sucker for British rom coms. And Megan Clawson’s debut rom com is indeed a very British rom com. I mean it set in the Tower of London it doesn’t get more British than that.

Maggie is one of the rom com heroines that I found myself relating to the most. I mean im not British I don’t live in the Tower of London and my dad’s not a beefeater. But I am the daughter of a former Marine turned LEO and the scene Maggie went through with her under clothes I can relate to. Plus, Maggie’s sassy and a book and history nerd.

Falling for the Royal guard will keep you laughing from page one. Maggie has a large extended family though not related by blood. And of course, this rom com deals with grief that I could relate to. As will most readers. Pick this one up you weren’t be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment