Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Better Watch Out by Natalie Walters review


Title: Better Watch Out

 

Author:  Natalie Walters

 

Ch: 29

 

Pg: 268 

 

Genre: Christian Suspense and Christmas Rom Com  

 

Rating: 5 stars

 

Publisher: TNK Publications

 

As someone in which Die Hard is a much watch Christmas movie, yes, I’m weird but it’s what happens when you are the daughter of a Marine. Natalie Walters gives me the Christmas suspense rom com I didn’t know I was missing with Better Watch Out. I loved Frannie and meeting Andrew as well as seeing old favorites. And it doesn’t that Andrews a former hockey player I’m finding I’m looking that hero type of my rom coms lately. And it’s got my favorite meet cute ever cause I could see it happening to me.

No one does suspense like Natalie and now she dipped into Christmas rom coms with suspense and I’m here for it. And New York is the perfect setting for a romantic suspense involving mistaken identity and a Christmas adventure because nothing is like Christmas in New York. Oh don’t forget the pepper spray.

If you are like me, you are going to love all the references to classic Christmas and slight poking fun at hallmark movies you’ve gonna love this one. Better Watch out is going to become a Christmas book I reread every year.

 

I received a copy of this book from the author I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment