Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Just Dont' fall by Emma St. Clair review


Title: Just Don’t fall

Author: Emma St. Clair


Ch: 25 plus epilogue

Pg: 330


Series: Sweater Weather


Genre: Rom Com


Rating: 3.5


Publisher: Create if writing LLC

I’m not normally a fan of the fake dating trope and brothers best friend trope. But I’m a huge sucker for a good hockey rom com. Logan Barnes is a hockey player kicked back to the minor leagues of hockey for his behavior and fighting. Parker Douglas is the social media manager for the team and the little sister of Logan’s high school best friend.

This one took me a bit to get into. But once I did, I did enjoy it. It was hockey that hooked me. While it wasn’t a favorite, I do look forward to the rest of the Sweater Weather series and more books by Emma St Clair.

No comments:

Post a Comment