Friday, October 20, 2023

Crime Scene Conspiracy by Jessica R Patch


Title: Crime Scene Conspiracy


Author: Jessica R Patch


Ch: 16


Pg: 224

Genre: Christian Romantic Suspense


Rating: 4.5 stars


Publisher: love inspired suspense

The first time I read Jessica Patch was with A Cry in the Dark and that book gave me nightmares. The book is no worse than a Criminal Minds episode which is my comfort show. But the setting of A Cry in the dark hit too close to home. But that aside I loved the book and had me hooked on Jessica’s writing.

So I knew I had to jump at a chance to Crime Scene Conspiracy. I loved the Texas setting and Texas Ranger Emily O’Connell. And crime scene clean up guy Stone Spencer was pretty cool too. While I read this one in September it’s actually a suspense set at Christmas. I loved the banter between Stone and Emily. As well as him accepting Emily for the strong and confident woman she is heck I think it makes him love her more. And just like Jessica’s previous suspense books the book has more suspense than romance which I love.

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the author I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment