Monday, October 9, 2023

A Cry in the Dark by Jessica R Patch


Title: A Cry in the Dark


Author: Jessica R Patch


Pg: 368


Genre: Christian Romantic Suspense


Rating: 4.5 stars


Publisher: Love Inspired Suspense

 

A Cry in the Dark by Jessica Patch reminded me of a Criminal minds episode. But it kind of gave me nightmares not because it was like criminal minds which happens to be my comfort show. But because the book pretty much takes place in my backyard. Suspense novels set in Kentucky my home state keep me on edge especially those that could happen. Which is kind of the case for this one. But it’s still good. I did enjoy this one more than the first one in the series. And the team reminds me a bit of the Criminal minds team. I can’t wait till the third book.

No comments:

Post a Comment