This is the BLI Holiday Reading Challenge and you can sign up here.
1. The BLI Holiday Reading Challenge will start on November 14 and will end on December 31.
2. You can read as many holiday themed books for the challenge as you wish, pick your level:
Santa’s Helper: read 1-3 holiday themed books
Serial Mistletoe-er: read 4-6 holiday themed books (This is the one I am trying for)
Candy Cane-aholic: read 7 or more holiday themed books
3. The books you read for this challenge must all be holiday related books. The holiday doesn’t matter, it can be Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, etc. and the story can have any connection to the holiday (for example set around Christmastime, or having Santa or an elf as a character, the cover being festive, featuring snowflakes, etc.).
4. The format, length or genre of the books do not matter, they can be ebooks, paperbacks, audiobooks, and short stories and novellas do count as well. It’s okay for the book to overlap with other challenges. The only thing is that they can’t be children’s books, but YA novels are good. Re-reads are also fine.
5. Start the challenge by signing up! Leave a link back to your challenge post in the linky below where you state your challenge level (and if you already know which books you’ll be reading a list as well).
If you don’t have a blog, no problem, you can still sign up with your name and e-mail address.
(There will be posts later where you can leave your links to your reviews and of course there will be a challenge wrap up post at the end).
6. And of course there will be prizes! There will be separate giveaways where you can win some holiday themed novels (the rules for those will be set out on the separate posts) and there will be the Grand Prize Giveaway: at the end of the challenge we will draw 3, yes THREE winners from all the review links. Meaning the more books you read, review and link up, the more chances you have at winning.
1st winner: shopping spree of $15 USD
2nd winner: shopping spree of $10 USD
3rd winner: shopping spree of $10 USD
of any holiday themed books at the Book Depository or the online ebook retailer of winner’s choice if they accept payment through Paypal.
And now that the rules are set, let’s start the challenge!
Here's what I am reading Candy Cane-aholic: read 7 or more holiday themed books
1.A Wreath of Snow by Liz Curits Higgs
2.Season of Joy by Virginia Carmichael
3.Jingle Bell Bride by Jillian Hart
4.Once Upon a Christmas by Pamela Tracy
5.Her Holiday Fireman by Kathleen Y’Barbo
6.Snowflake sweethearts by Carrie Turansky
7.Reunited For the Holiday’s by Jillian Hart