Monday, November 19, 2012

Review of Scone Cold Dead


Title: Scone Cold Dead

Author:  Kaitlyn Dunnett

Series: A Liss MacCrimmon
 
Chapters: 18

Pages: 266

Genre: Mystery

Rating: 4 ½ stars


      Scone Cold Dead is the second book in the Liss MacCrimmon mystery series.  Liss has gotten her former dancing troop Strathspey to come to her hometown to perform a show. In the process Liss lands right smack in the middle of another mystery.
      I didn’t enjoy this book as much as I did the first book in the series, but it was a good read.  Unlike the first book I was able to figure out who done it before the end of the book, before Liss even figured it out.  I think that is what made it less enjoyable.  But it was still a good book. I am also looking forward to reading the other books in the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment