Saturday, November 24, 2012

Review of Timeless


Title: Timeless

Author: Michelle Madow

Series: Transcend Time Saga
 
Pages: 230

Genre: Teen romance time travel

Rating: 4 stars

     Timeless is the final book in the Transcend Time Saga. Lizzie, Chelsea and Drew have to go back in time in order to change the course of events that Chelsea set in motion.  Will Lizzie be able to change the outcome or will her life take the same course it did the first time.
     I enjoyed Timeless more than I thought I would. Timeless is my favorite of the three. I think that is because they go back in time to Regency England. As a Jane Austen fan especially of her novel Pride and Prejudice I enjoy reading about the regency period.  I was able to get lost in the pages of the story.  The Book was well written and brought the series to a close. I am looking forward to the next Michelle Madow book whatever it may be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment