Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013 Reading wrap up

It’s safe to say that I did not meet all of my reading goals or challenges for the year. I had better luck with goodreads challenges than I did my blog reading challenges.
My Blog reading challenges
·         Ireland reading challenges I had plan to read 6 but only ended up reading two one teen book and one mystery
o   When Irish Guys are Smiling by Suzanne Supple- teen
o   Buried in a Bog by Sheila Connolly mystery
·         For the Romantic Suspense challenge I had planned to read 13 I only read 6
o   When the Heart Stops by Lynette Eason
o   No way out by Susan Sleeman
o   The General’s Secretary by Debby Giusti
o   Trinity by Ronie Kendig
o   Talon by Ronie Kendig
·         For the Hitorcal fiction reading challenge I had planed to read 25 and ended up only reading 17
·         For the 50 states reading challenge I pretty much gave up on.
·         The Fairy Tales retold challenge I had planned to read 4-6 but I only read 3
o   The Healer’s Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson
o   The Fairest Beauty by Melanie Dickerson
o   Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay
·         For the Book to Movie Challenge I chose to read 9 books I ended up reading 8. Not too bad.
·         I had planned to read 12 books for The Nicholas Sparks reading Challenge I only read 2 books
o   Safe Haven
o   The Longest Ride
o    
·         For the What Countries Have I visited I planned to read 10 books and I read 10. The countries I went to was
·         Germany- The Sound of Munich by Suzanne Nelson
·         2. Ireland- When Irish Guys are smiling by Suzanne Supplee
·         3. Mexico- Heart and Salsa by Suzanne Nelson
·         4. China- The Great Call of China by Cynthea Liu
o   5. France- Sisterchicks say ooh la la by Robin Jones Gunn
6. Italy- SisterChicks in  Gondolas by Robin Jones Gunn
7. Kenya- Finally and Forever by Robin Jones Gunn
8. Germany- The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson
9. England- Cinders and Sapphires by Leila Rasheed
10. Hungary- The Fairest Beauty by Melanie Dickerson
·         For the Scotland Challenge I had planned to read 7 and I only read 3
·         Child of the Mist by Kathleen Morgan
2. My Hearts in the Lowland's by Liz Curtis Higgs
3. Wings of Morning by Kathleen Morgan
·         For my goodreads challenges
·         For the TBR Pile I choose to read 24 books or two a month I ended up reading 26 books.
·         For the Finish the series challenge I wanted to finish 5 series I ended up finishing 8.
·         For the Library Challenge I choose to read 85 books and I ended up reading 87
·         Kindle /Nook freebies choose to read 17 read 17
·         Classics planned to read 6 read 6
·         What’s in a name challenge planned to read 6 read 6
·         Nonfiction challenge planned to read 10 ended up reading 11


1 comment:

  1. Wow, you did great in all our challenges and read a lot of books! Hope that 2014 will be even greater for you :)

    ReplyDelete