Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Review of Allegiant

ALLEGIANT ~ https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10616322-allegiantTitle: Allegiant

Author: Veronica Roth

Series:  Divergent #3
 
Pages: 526

Genre: Teen Dystopia

Rating: 3 stars

     Allegiant wasn’t my favorite of the three Divergent books. The reasons that I did not like it have nothing to do with the reasons that others didn’t like the book.  My reasons have nothing to do with the ending.  The reasons that I did not enjoy it as much as first two was because of the writing. Allegiant didn’t seem to be written like the other books in the series.   While the ending did surprise me in the sense that I didn’t think she would end it that way.  It fits the story line to me. With the series being Dystopia fiction I didn’t think that it was going to end happy for everyone involved.

     While Allegiant wasn’t a favorite in the series. It will not stop me for reading any of Veronica’s books in the future. 

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't read Insurgent yet, but I think the ending won't absolutely destroy me like others. I hope I don't like the writing like you did! I'm glad it didn't ruin your thinking of her :)

    ReplyDelete