Monday, December 30, 2013

Review of Paige Rewritten

Paige Rewritten: A Paige Alder NovelTitle: Paige Rewritten 

Author: Erynn Mangum

Series: Paige Alder book 2
 
Chapters: 22

Pages: 299

Genre: Christian Romance, Christian Chick lit

Rating: 5 stars

Paige Rewritten is the second book in the Paige Alder series by Erynn Magnum.  In Paige Rewritten Paige is given the choice of staying at her current job or taking a new job that would allow her to use her degree.  Paige is slowly starting to learn how to say no. Paige also has a choice between two guys. Tyler a sweet guy that she meets at Church he also helps with the youth group and teaches the freshman guys.  Then there’s Luke a guy from her past.  Paige slowly learns to forgive the people who hurt in the past.
Paige Rewritten is one of the more emotional books from Erynn.  With the second book in the Paige Adler series I laughed and cried with the characters.  Again I saw myself in Paige more than I have in any of Erynn’s other characters.  You could just read and see the romance in the book.  There was a scene where one character took another character to the botanical gardens to ask her to be his girlfriend and makes note of her favorite flower. But like Erynn’s other books it is still a Christian Chick lit. Paige Rewritten is the first full length novel of Erynn’s that has a bit of a love triangle. However unlike the other books I have read with love triangle I know who I want Paige to end up with in the end.
I enjoyed reading Paige Rewritten I think Paige is becoming my favorite heroine and the Paige Alder series my favorite series, with Paige Rewritten my favorite book.  I laughed I cried, I laughed some more and I cried some more. I also hurt when the characters hurt.  The only thing that I didn’t like was the cliff hanger.  However if I wasn’t already planning to read the third book Paige Turned  the cliff hanger would make want to buy and read the third book as soon as it came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment