Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Review of The Isle of The Lost

The Isle of the Lost (Descendants, #1)Title: The Isle of the Lost

Author: Melissa De La Cruz

Series: Descendants book 1
 
Chapters: 27 plus epilogue

Pages: 311

Genre: fantasy

Rating: 4 stars

The Isle of the lost is the prequel novel to Disney's new movie the Descendants.  Which focuses on the children of Disney heroes' and villains.  The Isle of the lost focuses on one heroes child and four children of the villains.  Ben the son of the beast and Belle. Mal, the daughter of Malcficent, Evie the daughter of the Evil queen. Jay the son of Jafar, and Carolos the son of Cruella. 


I first I didn't know if I was going to like the book. But as I go into the book I actually enjoyed it. As a  Disney fan it was neat to read about the children of some of my favorite heroes and villains. Now that I have read Isle of the Lost I am looking forward to watch the Descendants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment