Monday, September 7, 2015

Review of Lion Heart

Title: Lion Heart
Lion Heart: A Scarlet Novel by A.C. Gaughen   May 19th 2015 
Author: A.C. Gaughen

Series: Scarlet book 3
 
Chapters: 33

Pages: 346

Genre: teen retelling

Rating: 4 stars

Lion Heart is the third and final book in the Scarlet series.   In which everything Scarlet and Rob have been working towards come to a head.  Scarlet gets news from her father through her grandmother that will change both her life and Rob's as well.  This news will allow them to better help the people of Nottingham.

I enjoyed Lion Heart, it was my favorite of the series.  Things happened in this book that I was waiting to happen since book one. I have to say that I was happy with the ending. After the stress and cliff hangers of the first and second book. The only thing that kept me from giving this book five stars was the language and a few scenes.   This series was my first Robin Hood retelling and I hope to read more Robin Hood retelling.  I am also looking forward to more books by this author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment