Wednesday, August 26, 2020

From Beer to Eternity review

From Beer to Eternity by Sherry Harris | Goodreads

Title:  From Beer to Eternity

 

Author:  Sherry Harris

 

Ch: 38

 

Pg:  320

 

Series:  A Chloe Jackson, Sea Glass Saloon Mystery

 

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

 

Rating: 4 stars

 

Publisher:  Kensington

 

Librarian Chloe Jackson finds herself working at the Sea Glass bar in Florida after a promise she made her best friend Boone. She working as a waitress at Boone’s grandmas bar when she stubbles over a dead body a body that leads to Vivi being the prime suspect.

 

Now it’s up to Chloe to clear Vivi’s name and find the real murderer all while keeping her promise to Boone a secret.

 

I’ve read plenty of cozy mysteries set in bars and restaurants but this was the first one I’ve read set in Florida at a beach bar. It was a fun quick read that I enjoyed and I look forward to the next book in the series. I did enjoy the fact that Chloe was a Librarian who was always adding bookish tidbits to the story and the fact that she got a kick out of meeting a guy name Rhett. And her saying drunks aren’t that different from toddlers in the library was classic.

 

I can’t wait for the next one in the series and I recommend this book to fans of cozy mysteries who love eccentric characters.

 

 

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment