Monday, August 3, 2020

OF Literature and Lattes review


Of Literature and Lattes by Katherine Reay | GoodreadsTitle:  Of Literature and Lattes

Author:  Katherine Reay

Pg:  336

Genre:  Women’s fiction

Rating: 3 stars

Publisher:  Thomas Nelson

I’ve come to the conclusion that Katherine Reay’s books at least the physical version are hit or miss for me. However I have discovered that I prefer her books on audio to print. To me women’s fiction is better on audio for me.

Of Literature and Latte is the companion novel to The Printed Letter Bookshop. I wouldn’t consider it a sequel it has some of the same characters as the previous novel but the two main characters in this book are new characters.

However there’s slight spoilers for secondary characters in this one who were main characters in the first one. So if you don’t like any spoilers then I recommend reading The Printed Letter Bookshop first.


I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment