Monday, August 17, 2020

The Rural Diaries: Love , Livestock, and Big life lessons down on Mischief Farm review

 The Rural Diaries: What Moving to Mischief Farm Taught Me About What Really Matters in Life, Love, and Making Dandelion Wine by Hilarie Burton Morgan | Goodreads

Title:  The Rural Diaries: Love, Livestock, and Big Life Lessons Down on Mischief Farm

 

Author:  Hilarie Burton Morgan

 

Ch: 17

 

Pg:  272

 

Genre:  Memoir

 

Rating: 4 stars

 

Publisher:  Harper One

 

As a teen I was a fan of the show One Tree Hill and Peyton Sawyer played by Hilarie Burton was my favorite character, so when I was that she has written a book I knew I had to read it. She writes about her life and how she and her now husband Jeffery Dean Morgan bought misfire farm.

 

I listened to audio version which Hilarie narrates the audio and her reading you the book just adds to the experience. And the recipes sprinkled throughout just adds to the experience.

 

I would recommend this book to people who enjoy reading about rural life, farming. And people themselves who just want to enjoy the simple paced life of a small town.

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment