Monday, September 14, 2020

Dead in the Doorway review

 Dead in the Doorway (House-Flipper Mystery #2) by Diane Kelly | Goodreads

 Title:  Dead in the Doorway

Author:  Diane Kelly

 

Ch: 35

 

Pg:  323

 

Series: House Flipper Mystery

 

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

 

Rating: 4 stars

 

Publisher:  St. Martin’s Press

 

Dead in the Doorway by Diane Kelly is the second book in the House Flipper mystery series. I enjoyed this one more than the first one in the series and I think that it’s because with this one it’s because the main characters are established. It’s more plot and mystery based than character building. Though my favorite part of the book is the chapters from Sawdust’s point of view. Sawdust who just happens to be Whitney’s cat. This one is a quick read and I look forward to the next book in the series.

 




I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment