Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Don't Keep Silent

Title:  Don’t Keep Silent

Author:  Elizabeth Goddard             

Ch: 64

Pg:  358

Series: Uncommon Justice

Genre:  Christian Romantic Suspense

Rating: 3.5

Publisher:  Revell

 

Don’t Keep Silent by Elizabeth Goddard is the third and final book in the Uncommon Justice series. It focuses on the third McKade brother Liam and Rae Burke. And I have to say that even though it was still a good read it was my least favorite of the series.

It took me a while to read because even though I was enjoying it while I was reading it. I didn’t enjoy enough to want to pick it up as my first choice to read. I ended up finally finishing it in a day because I had finished everything else I had read.

The suspense and setting were awesome as were the secondary characters were awesome as was Liam the hero. But the heroine Rae drove me nuts m. But another than that it was still a nice wrap up to the series. I think other fans of the series will enjoy this one I just think I read it at the wrong time.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment