Wednesday, September 2, 2020

The Crushing Depths review

 

Title:  The Crushing Depths

Author:  Dani Pettrey

 

Ch: 64 Plus Epilogue

 

Pg:  365

 

Series: Coastal Guardians

 

Genre:  Christian Romantic Suspense

 

Rating: 5 stars

 

Publisher:  Bethany House Publishers

The Crushing Depths is the second book in the Coastal Guardians series by Dani Pettrey. I loved this one just as the first one. I love that in this series each book is a standalone with new main characters but the other characters from the first book still make an appearance.

This book focuses on Rissi and the newest member of the Coast Guard investigation team Mason. What makes this book and series stand out to me is that it’s set in North Carolina my second favorite setting for books after Kentucky and second it’s about CGIS members which i haven’t read before in fiction. I look forward to the next book in the series and I kind of hope Logan gets his own book.

I still think this book series would make good movies or even better a TV show. I recommend this book for fans of romantic suspense and fans of the NCIS tv shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment