Monday, September 7, 2020

Proof of Murder review

 

 Title:  Proof of Murder

Author:  Lauren Elliott

 

Ch: 34

 

Pg:  304

 

Series: Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery book 4

 

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

 

Rating: 3 Stars

 

Publisher:  Kensington

 

Proof of Murder is the fourth book in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series by Lauren Elliott. Addie Greyborne has found herself involved in another murder and again she’s a prime suspect. And she have to clear her name and fast.

Proof of Murder of Murder wasn’t my favorite of the series but I still enjoyed it. It kept me guessing from beginning to end. But the character plot this time fell flat for me. However it’s not enough to stop me from reading the next book in the series when it comes out.

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment