Monday, September 21, 2020

Thread and Dead

 Title:  Thread and Dead

Author:  Elizabeth Penney

Ch: 27

Pg:  288

Series: Apron Shop 2

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher:  St. Martin’s Press

 

This is second book in the Apron Shop mystery series. Iris and her grandma have gotten their apron ship up and running in their Maine hometown when Iris finds herself involved in another murder mystery.

This is as a quick read. And I enjoyed this one more than the first book in the series. I think it’s because the characters have been established and so has the characters and unlike the first book in series I didn’t guess the murderer so that was nice. I loved the small town Maine setting. It gave me all the small town feels. I can’t wait for the next book in the series. And anything else by the author.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment