Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Review of One Thing I know

One Thing I Know
Title: One Thing I Know
Author:   Kara Isaac
Pg:384
Genre:  Contemporary
Rating:  3 stars

One Thing I know is the newest book by Kara Isaac and it also the first book of hers that I did not like. The book itself was well written but I found myself not being able to relate to any of the characters. However, that being said I do believe that there are other readers out there that will enjoy this novel. Not every book is for everyone.  My reading experience with this book will not keep me from reading Kara’s next book. I still enjoyed her writing and I loved her previous books.


I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment