Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Review of Slay in Character

Slay in Character (Cat Latimer Mystery, #4)
Title: Slay in Character
Author:   Lynn Cahoon
Pg: 320
Series: Cat Latimer Mystery book 4
Genre: Cozy Mystery
Rating:  4 stars
     Slay in Character is the fourth book in the Cat Latimer mystery series by Lynn Cahoon. Cat’s writer’s retreats at her bed and breakfast is going great. This mystery takes us to a ghost town not far from the bed and breakfast. And another murder mystery lands in Cat’s lap. While trying to balance the retreat and her own writing needs.
     This one was a fairy quick read and I did enjoy it. I am looking forward to the next book in this series. Like the previous books in this series it reads fast.  I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys cozy mysteries. 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.




No comments:

Post a Comment