Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Review of Who I am with you

Who I Am with You (Legacy of Faith #1)
Title: Who I am with you
Author:   Robin Lee Hatcher
Pg: 320
Series: Legacy of Faith book 1
Genre: Christian fiction
Rating:  3 stars
 Who I am with you by Robin Lee Hatcher is the first book in a new series. The Legacy of Faith series. I love that many of her newer titles are also the same as song titles.  Which may bring in a new audience.

Jessica Mason doesn’t want to find love. She’s dealing with the loss of her daughter and husband in a car crash as well as a Pregnancy she wasn’t expecting. Ridley Chesterfield is looking for a place to hide from mistakes that were made. 

These two won’t planning on falling in love least of all with each other.

This was a fairly quick sweet read. But then I do tend to enjoy Robin’s books this one wasn’t my favorite but it was still good.  I look forward to the next one in this series. As well as any new books by Robin.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment