Monday, April 8, 2019

Review of Past Due for Murder

Past Due for Murder (Blue Ridge Library Mysteries #3)
Title: Past Due for Murder
Author:   Victoria Gilbert
Pg: 297
Series: Blue Ridge Library Mysteries book 3
Genre: Cozy mystery
Rating:  3.5 Stars
     Past Due for Murder is the third book in the Blue Ridge Library mysteries book 3 by Victoria Gilbert.  Amy Webber is starting to find her footing as the librarian and director of the Taylorsford Virginia. When another murder lands itself in her lap. And this time somehow her ex is involved. 
     This book happened to be my favorite of the series. I think mainly because Amy is starting to find her place and feel comfortable in her own skin.  This one read quicker than the first two books in the series.
     As a library assistant I enjoy reading cozy mysteries set in libraries especially small-town libraries. I would highly recommend this series to anyone who enjoys cozy mysteries.  You want be sorry. I am looking forward to the next book in this series.  

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment