Friday, November 29, 2019

Beyond a Reasonable Stout review


Free and Hot New Release Cozy Mysteries for the Weekend Ahead - SARAH JANE WELDONTitle:  Beyond a Reasonable Stout

Author:  Ellie Alexander

Series: Sloan Krause book 3
  
Pages:288

Genre: Cozy Mystery

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher:   Minotaur Books

Beyond a Reasonable Stout by Ellie Alexander the third book in the Sloan Krause series, takes us to Leavenworth Washington in the quiet season.  Oktoberfest is over but the hustle and bustle of the Christmas markets haven’t started yet.  Sloan is also hoping that the quiet time also means no murders. But she’s wrong and finds herself involved in trying to solve another murder.

     This one was my favorite of the series so far. I guess because it’s the one in which the village is preparing for the winter season. And since Leavenworth is supposed to be like a German village this one gave me German Christmas feels. Though I would love to see one of the books in this series be set during December and the Christmas market season.  Each of these books just gets better than the last. I look forward to the next book in this series.


I received a copy of this book from Netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment