Wednesday, February 26, 2020

The Sea Above Us review


The Sky Above Us (Sunrise at Normandy, #2) 
Title:  The Sky Above Us

Author: Sarah Sundin

Series: Sunrise at Normandy

Chapters: 50

Pages: 356

Genre: Christian Historical Fiction/ WWII

Rating: 4 Stars

Publisher:  Revell



The Sky Above Us by Sarah Sundin is the second book in the Sunrise at Normandy. This one focuses on the Sky with the army air corps with Lt. Alder Paxton he’s a flyboy. And Violet Lindstrom a Red Cross volunteer.

I have to say Adler messed up big time but God’s Grace is bigger than our mistakes all we have to do is repent and ask forgiveness and turn away. To me he is the most changed by the end of the novel. But Violet has to learn and change to.

Before reading this book I’m ashamed to admit I didn’t know anything about the army air Corp in Involvement in D-Day my high school world history and US history was lacking to say the least. So I’m glad I finally learned a bit about it with this book.

I am looking forward to finishing the series with The Land Beneath Us Clays story. And again I have to stress that these books need to be read in order otherwise you miss things and I love that in order to get the whole story you’ve got to read each brothers story in order.


I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment