Monday, February 10, 2020

Review of The Gray Chamber


The Gray ChamberTitle:  The Gray Chamber

Author: Grace Hitchcock

Series: True Colors

Chapters: 25

Pages:256

Genre: Christian Historical fiction

Rating: 3.5 Stars

Publisher:  Barbour Books

     The Gray Chamber by Grace Hitchcock is the newest Installment in the True Colors.  I’ve been finding this series hit or miss for me. I either love the book or I don’t. This one was a mix for me. I enjoyed the story and learning about this point in history.  And what would get a woman sent to an asylum and in researching my own family genealogy I’ve actually discovered how easy it was for a husband to get rid of a wife or any other “problem female” in the family.

     However, even though I loved the story and secondary characters I didn’t really care for either of the main characters, but to me that didn’t take away from the story and think most readers will be fine with it.    

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment