Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Review of Bound for Murder

Bound for Murder (Blue Ridge Library Mysteries #4)Title:  Bound For Murder 

Author: Victoria Gilbert 

Series: Blue Ridge Library Mystery book4 

Chapters: 29

Pages: 304

Genre: Cozy Mystery 

Rating: 3.5 Stars 

Publisher: Crooked Lane Books 

Bound for Murder by Victoria Gilbert is the fourth book in the Blue Ridge Library Mysteries series. And just when Amy is convinced she's done solving murders until the latest body shows up in the form of a skeleton on her friend Sunny's grandparents. Making them prime suspects. Amy's determined to find out the truth and clear the grands name and keep Sunny's run for mayor from being finished.  

Like the first three books in the series, I enjoyed this one.  I love that Amy's day job is that of a library director. As a library assistant in my day job, I enjoy books set around libraries or with a library employee as the main character and I enjoy cozies so I knew I would enjoy this one. And like previous ones in the series. Bound for Murder is a quick read.  I look forward to the next one in the series. 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment