Monday, February 3, 2020

Matchmaking can be Murder review


Matchmaking Can Be Murder (An Amish Matchmaker Mystery #1)Title:  Matchmaking Can be Murder

Author: Amanda Flower

Series: An Amish Matchmaker Mystery book 1
  
Genre: cozy mystery

Rating: 3 Stars

Publisher:  Kensington

     Matchmaking Can be Murder is the newest book in a new cozy mystery series by Amanda Flower. An I have to say it wasn’t my favorite book that’s she’s written. However, it was one of the funniest cozies that I’ve read in a while. Millie Fisher reminds me a bit of an Amish Miss Marple. So if you like cozy mysteries along those lines then this is a cozy mystery for you.  

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment