Monday, November 21, 2022

Death a Sketch by Cheryl Hollon review


Title: 
Death a Sketch

Author:  Cheryl Hollon

Ch:30

Pg:  266

Series: A Paint and Shine Mystery book 3

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: Kensington

 

Death a Sketch is the third book in the A Paint and Shine mystery series by Cheryl Hollon. Miranda Trent is still determined to get her moonshine distillery up and running to keep the family farm while running her painting business in the Kentucky mountains.

I have to say this one was my favorite of the series as the setting and the characters have been established and the reader gets to enjoy the mystery more. I can’t wait for the next one.

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment